Join the Team
California Bear Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer located in Downtown Los Angeles. Candidates seeking employment should be highly motivated, energetic and professional team players. In return you will receive a challenging position with competitive salary and excellent benefits including CalPERS retirement plan. The following are open positions at the Credit Union.
MEMBER SERVICES PHONE REPRESENTATIVE
The Member Services Phone Rep will provide value-added quality service telephonically to the membership by efficiently, accurately, and continuously handling all member transactions and questions, including loan underwriting, explains services and responds to problems; researches and fulfills complex member service requests as required within all policy, standards and regulations.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist members with their telephone requests; answers questions about credit union products and services and resolves problems within established parameters.
- Proficient in opening all credit union accounts and ability to perform complex account research in resolving issues and fulfilling member service requests.
- Promote a retail sales environment by selling all credit union products and services. Required to meet and maintain minimum sales objectives assigned by management.
- Provide support to other service centers, staff and management in order to achieve exceptional member service.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of banking experience (teller, loan processor, or phone banker)
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Basic PC Skills (MS word, Internet Browser)
Competitive pay along with a generous benefits program designed to help you be well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan.
SEND INQUIRIES AND RESUMES TO:
William “Billy” Hernandez