Join the Team
California Bear Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer located in Downtown Los Angeles. Candidates seeking employment should be highly motivated, energetic and professional team players. In return you will receive a challenging position with competitive salary and excellent benefits including CalPERS retirement plan. The following are open positions at the Credit Union.
Call Center Representative
- Efficiently, accurately, and continuously handle member transactions and cross-sell credit union products and services.
- Make outgoing sales calls to assigned members to create awareness and inform members of certain products and services that might meet their needs.
- Complete all work processes with minimum of errors and a high degree of quality with minimal supervision.
- Consistently meet and maintain minimum sales objectives.
- Support the needs of the Sales Division by assisting wherever needed to ensure member demands are met within sales and service delivery standards.
- Performs all duties in compliance with credit union policies and appropriate regulatory statutes.
Required Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma; Bachelors will be preferred
- 2+ years of related experience
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Very professional demeanor
- Prior sales experience is required
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
Interested parties should contact:
Phone: (213) 830-4125