Your on-the-go lifestyle calls for on-the-go banking. With California Bear Credit Union, it’s easy to quickly and securely manage your money whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you!
But don’t worry, we’re more than just an online bank. You can also stop by one of our branches or shared branches or give us a call at (800) 954-BEAR (2327) if you want to talk to somebody in person. We’ll greet you with a smile.
e-Bear Online Banking is convenient, secure, and free! You can even customize your personal home page.
- Review or download your transactions
- Set up alerts
- Send and receive secure messages
- Pay bills, transfer funds, and more
When you enroll in e-Bear Online Banking, you’ll be required to set up a password and a password reset question and answer. Start thinking of your super-secret password now!
To help keep your information secure, your e-Bear password must be 8 to 10 characters long, with at least 1 letter AND 1 number or symbol. It must NOT use the same character over 4 times anywhere in the password.
Once you’re logged in, please go to the settings tab to create a password reset question and answer. This will allow you to reset your password online if you get locked out of e-Bear.
You can also enroll by calling us at 800-954-BEAR . If you’re already enrolled but are having trouble signing in, please call us so we can assist you.
Go green with e-statements! They’re free with all California Bear Credit Union accounts (if you prefer paper statements there’s a $2 fee).
Here are 3 reasons to love e-statements:
- They’re good for you. E-statements are available sooner than paper statements, and we’ll send you an email to let you know they’re ready. Plus they’re free! And by helping us keep reduce printing and mailing costs, you help all of our members benefit from lower rates and better services.
- They’re good for the environment. According to Pay it Green, the average American household would save 6 pounds of paper, 23 pounds of wood, and 29 pounds of greenhouse gases in one year by switching from paper to e-statements, e-payments and e-bills.
- They’re not good for identity thieves. E-statements are delivered securely online, so you don’t have to worry about the risk of somebody stealing your statements from your mailbox, home, or office.
Wish you didn’t have to worry about remembering to pay your bills each month? With our free online bill pay, your wish is granted!
- Set up automatic recurring payments
- Make one-time payments
- Save time and money (no stamps or envelopes needed!)
- Keep your credit strong by ensuring payments are always on time
To get started, login to e-Bear online banking.
Did you know that you can sign your Cal Bear auto loan or unsecured personal loan documents online? You can! We offer the option to sign your loan forms electronically using DocuSign.*
It’s convenient. Say goodbye to faxes, shipping and making extra trips to our branches. Sign your paperwork from anywhere you have internet access!
It’s easy. DocuSign lets you receive your loan documents via a secure email. Each DocuSign document comes with an easy-to-understand electronic prompt to guide you on how to sign your loan electronically. Your loan documents will also be available for download. Once you sign for your loan, the credit union will be notified—and we’ll fund your loan. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
It’s secure. With DocuSign, you’ll have the peace of mind that your sensitive documents will not get lost in the mail. You can also be confident that your transaction is secure. DocuSign is the leading electronic signature solution among Global 2000 and Fortune 500 companies, passing rigorous security audits. After all, we demand only the best for our members.
*DocuSign is not available for mortgage loans, home equity loans or home equity lines of credit.